Jengana’s 10k road race is an AthleticsNI accredited event and certified 10k course.
- Shane’s Castle,
- Castle Road,
Start time: 2PM
Minimum Age: 16 *
Online Entry fee:
AthleticsNI Registered Athlete = £10
Unregistered Athlete = £12
Every entrant will receive a race pack containing their race number and timing chip.
T-shirts will not be available this year, based on the feedback gained from a recent poll of Jengana10k and Fun Run followers.
This is reflected in the entrance fees.
Pack collection will be on the morning of the event at the station cafe between 11:00am and 13:30pm
The course starting point will be at the Old Station Cafe and the course will consist of one lap of the route shown, this is classed as a multi-terrian event, most of the route is on concrete roads with elements of gravel/stone paths.
General Instructions (Please Read Carefully)
- The minimum age for this event is 16 (U18’s need parental permission)
- Online entires will be accepted until May 12th. We can not offer refunds.
- Registrations will be accepted on the day between 11:00am and 13:30pm, priced at £12 (ANI registered) and £14 (Non ANI)
- It is recommended that potential participants not currently involved in physical sporting activity should seek medical advice on their suitability to participate in any of the Jengana events.
- All entrants should be assembled at the station cafe no later than 1:45PM ready to run. Pre race announcements will be made and a marshall will lead the field to the start line.
Should you wish to raise funds for Jengana through sponsorship, you can download a form here.