Jengana’s 5k fun run will take place along side the main 10k event.
Due to unforeseen circumstances we have had to delay the start of the race until 3pm.
I apologise for any inconvenience caused by this.
Entry is open to runners of all abilities; The emphasis really is on fun.
The event will take place on May 13th 2016 at 2:15PM.
The course starting point will be at the Old Station Cafe, and the course will consist of one lap of the route pictured. ->
Start time: 2:15pm
Minimum Age: 11. (11-16s must be accompanied by a registered, participating adult)
Online Entry fee: £5
General Instructions (Please Read Carefully)
- Online entires will be accepted until May 13th. No Refunds.
- Registrations will be accepted on the day at a flat cost of £7.
- It is recommended that potential participants not currently involved in physical sporting activity should seek medical advice on their suitability to participate in any of the Jengana events.
- Fun run entrants will not receive a T-shirt.
- All entrants should be assembled at the station cafe no later than 2.05pm ready to run. Pre race announcements will be made and a marshall will lead the field to the start line.
- Should you wish to raise funds for Jengana through sponsorship, you can download a form here.